Wednesday, June 06, 2007

yes, i know....i've been tagged!!

thanks for the reminder, son and liz, i noticed yesterday. :-) it's only been a day. however, aren't you both impressed how quickly i am responding?

The rules: each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves, and then tags 7 people to do the same.

1) I have 1001 useless, random facts floating around in my brain. I can't remember who the 5th President of the United States was, but I can remember what someone else was wearing 2 weeks ago.

2) I LOVE brie. No, i don't think you understand. I REALLY LOVE brie.

3) I'm a neat freak. My throat gets itchy when things are "out of place." Everything I own has its own place to live. I think this is because I was dropped on my head one too many times as a child. NO, i'm kidding. I do think it's because I like open spaces. I like to be able to walk from one room to another without having to trip over a couch or something.

4) If I could fly (without the help of an airplane), I would. I guess the Superman hyper-coaster at Six Flags is the next closest thing. I highly recommend it!

5) I like salty snacks....pickles, black olives, green olives stuffed with blue cheese &/or garlic, salt and vinegar potato chips.....hmmmm

6) I'm proud of the fact that I don't have cable tv or an internet connection at my apartment. Yes, folks....I'm managing to survive.

7) I wish I could wear flip-flops 365 days of the year.


I still don't know how to set up links, so I'm re-tagging Sonia's list of people. That doesn't mean you have to write two lists, it just means that you're double-y special.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mamita Umita said...

I realize that I know you pretty well DB, especially about the neat freak thing, we all know this about you - LOL! Its not a bad thing, I wish I was more organized, trust me. But you failed to mention your giggle episodes when you are tired late at night - I love this about you!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Dena said...

son,
i totally forgot about my giggling episodes! i thought most people knew that about me :-) however, i did forget a very important fact about me:

8) i can't stand pantyhose! i think they are the most uncomfortable pieces of equipment a woman has in her dresser drawers. it's been about 10 years since i've worn a pair. i even refused to wear them when i was a bride's maid in a december wedding! i'm so stubborn......

12:26 PM  
Blogger Liz Dwyer said...

No cable tv at the crib? Oh man, Elarryo's rethinking his plan to come visit.

But you're that much well rounded and smarter because of it.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Dena said...

liz,
nooo!!!! tell elarryo to still come and visit. and by the way, you too!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home