Thursday, December 07, 2006

good ol' cosby

Okay...this is telling my age, but quoting from the famous words of Whitley Gilbert, "Relax, Relate, Release.....Relax, Relate, Release!"
(for those of you who know what show this is from.....bonus points.)

Getting closure is a splended thing. Closure had not been present before this moment. I think she was afraid. Walking too close to the edge scared her. Acceptance is a close friend.

I have to say it again, "Relax, Relate, Release." If I say it enough I know that I will believe it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mamita Umita said...

Closer is nice, right? It's a "Different World"

9:49 AM  
Blogger Dena said...

Definitely.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

yes closure is very nice. it also brought a twinkle to my eye that you referenced debbie allen as that wacky, wig-wearing therapist in that hella funny episode of a different world. don't worry i date myself every day.

all kidding aside. i'm happy for your closure. i hope you feel some peace.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will too date myself cuz I am proud of the Cosby era. Thursday nights used to be the bomb, and now they are "whatever".

Hey girl, I am glad that you are appreciating closure. It can be one of the best gifts ever. You are on a journey destined for happiness and joy.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Liz Dwyer said...

Sometimes I think things are never really "closed"...they have have a way of circling back and paying a visit. I can't believe how years later, some people still ask me about certain folks...you know who I'm talking about...

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home