Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Q R S T U V-Day

let's be honest.....i'm not a big fan of the whole valentine's day celebration. maybe it's because i've spent the majority of my "dating" life single....yes, folks....single. i think it's stupid that today is a made up holiday. and that when i walked into the cafeteria this morning at work there were cheesy decorations up. it made my teeth hurt!

for all of you couples out there, i believe that you should tell the person you love how you feel about them everyday. that's right! who knows what tomorrow will bring.

however, early this morning when i was wiping the sleep out of my eyes, i did get a text message from a very old friend saying, "happy valentine's day, baby!" i have to admit.....it was nice to know that someone was thinking about me today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

u tell 'em, girl!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Liz Dwyer said...

That's right, we should say "I love you!" every day. I'll make sure to tell a certain someone that next time he says, "But you know I love you."

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home